A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced chartered building surveyor to join in building and projects consultancy department in the firm.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent technical knowledge, good business acumen, have experience managing people and preferably have experience working within the UAE or GCC region.
What this opportunity involves:
This role is designed for an ambitious individual looking to join a team with an unrivalled reputation within the industry.
- Take a lead role in the business development of the building and projects consultancy department with a focus on UAE and submission of client proposals to sell and quote for services and successfully close assignment tenders.
- You will be responsible for servicing a range of top tier clients and providing advice within the commercial and residential sectors in areas such as technical due diligence, Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) reporting, repair and refurbishments, building audits, Service cost allocation and reinstatement cost assessments.
- You will also support the head of management with business development objectives and continued growth in revenue, both locally in the UAE, and the wider GCC region.
- Contribute to the company strategic plans and maintain and develop new business.
- Undertake a wide range of building surveying activities throughout the UAE and GCC region.
- Deliver projects, commissions and professional assignments.
- Manage the tendering of various building works including the preparation of drawings, mainly using computer aided design (CAD) and specifications to be included in contract documents.
- Play an active role in the supervision and development of team members.
- Manage and develop graduates taking their Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) qualifications.
- Collaborate with other service lines, departments and the wider business to provide combined and innovative solutions improving our business advantage.
- Manage financial responsibility for fees and local commissions.
- Manage all technical building surveying functions including but not limited to RERA reporting, project management, contract administration, dilapidations, measured surveys, technical due diligence, project audits and lifecycle costing.
- Provide new business proposals and tenders and liaise with the marketing team to ensure the highest quality marketing and promotional materials.
- Act as the primary interface with key clients and ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to those clients.
- Represent the company in a professional and diligent manner by meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships.
- Ensure coverage of all areas of expertise necessary to support the business line.
- A BSc or MSc in building surveying or a similar degree accredited by RICS.
- Chartered surveyor (MRICS) with 5 years’ post qualification experience.
- Extensive experience in professional building surveying services.
- Mathematical ability and an understanding of the need for accuracy in all your work.
- Sound technical surveying knowledge, demonstrating growing experience and ability.
- Commitment to mentoring junior staff and previous experience and interest in managing people.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and rigorous analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Commitment towards client satisfaction and must have experience of liaising directly with clients.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other software packages including CAD.
- A valid UAE driving license.
This is an Associate role principally engaged in providing valuation advice for a range of purposes in respect of mainly commercial and residential properties in the India and UAE.
• Inspect, conduct research and undertake valuations adopting appropriate methods and techniques, including valuation modelling on a DCF, Residual Land Value and Comparable method basis.
• Conduct financial modelling to determine the Market/Fair Value of a wide range of properties;
• Provide and write valuation reports and related advice on a range of property types and to a variety of clients, many of whom are core clients of the firm;
• At least four years of real estate experience or at least five years of general experience;
• Real Estate/Finance/Statistics/Mathematics/Business graduate, Economics would be useful, but not essential;
• Proficient use of Excel and Word;
• Finance or finance-related work experience is not required but would be useful;
HOW TO APPLY
Send your cv, relevant work experience and anything else that will make you stand out to [email protected]
We provide a complete spectrum of bespoke reports which are delivered by our dedicated, multi- disciplinary team with extensive knowledge of the region, we have the necessary experience, expertise and insight to deliver asset advice of the highest standard.
PLEASE DO FILL THE FORM BELOW
JOB SEARCH AT RELIANT GROUP: